Senior Azure Architect
Experience: 12+ Years
Location: Toulouse, France
Job ID: 5007
* 12+ years of overall experience, to include a minimum of 8 years of enterprise, full-life cycle in Architecture in the professional IT/Software Development services industry.
* This position might require relocation to France. Hence flexibility in moving to onsite location is required.
* 6+ years project experience in migrating and deploying cloud based solutions (AWS and Azure)
* 4+ years architecting, developing & deploying Microsoft Azure services & solutions especially back end solutions - scalable micro service frameworks & Azure database solutions.
* Enterprise-level experience - Working with large teams and involved in architecture of highly scalable, secure, distributed applications, aligned with Azure best practices.
* Create design and / or evaluate technical designs for customer system, develop test plans, build proof of concepts, participate in design reviews to ensure alignment with customer’s business requirements and implementation plans for hosting complex application workloads on MS Azure.
* Provide Azure technical expertise including strategic design and architectural mentorship and assessments etc., in support of the overall product lifecycle or consulting engagement process.
* Architect solutions using MS Azure PaaS services such as SQL Server, HDInsight, service bus, etc.
* Provide Azure thought leadership through regular publications and speaking engagements is preferable but not mandatory.
* Provide technical oversight and guidance during clients engagement execution.
* Azure Certified Architect is preferable but not mandatory
* Demonstrated skills in leadership, communication, coaching, analysis, problem solving and short term and long term planning.
* Participate in kickoff meetings, build solution implementation roadmaps, collaborate with Project Manager and Managing Consultant or Senior Engineer to ensure successful execution of project plans, as required by customers.
If interested, send resume to: HR Dept, Recruiting_US@ilink-systems.com, Ref: RRC