Position- Lead Analyst
Position Type- Full Time
Location- Los Angeles CA
- The primary purpose and function of the Lead Analyst - Enterprise Application Development is to lead the Enterprise Application Development & responsible for the implementation of mission critical custom software solutions.
- Lead custom application development, set clear goals and objectives, measure performance, mentor, coach, and enforce adherence to best practices, processes and policies.
- Collaborate and partner with peer IT leaders, functional stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of custom software solutions, on-time and on-budget.
Act as a strategic thought leader recommending custom software implementation solutions in alignment with business strategies.
- Support growth and sustainability by developing, documenting, evolving, maintaining, and ensuring adherence to key processes crucial to Software Development Cycle.
- Identify, triage and address issues or problems to proactively maintain or attain acceptable team performance metrics.
- Remain current with emerging best practices, technologies, and processes, and in alignment with peers, evaluate and recommend improvements to Senior IT Leadership Team.
- Develop key metrics that measure organizational objectives and measure and report on them regularly.
- Develop a detailed roadmap that stages the right milestones, delivering continuous value.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education, and Training
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related field required, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Minimum 10 years of technical leadership experience in Information Technology with focus on Custom Application Development required.
Experience leading large custom application development teams in a complex IT enterprise required with hands on technical experience in custom enterprise development preferred.
Ability to build and manage relationships with senior level stakeholders and experience aligning technical vision and enterprise architectures to global strategy required.
Experience and understanding of Software Development Life Cycles required and Enterprise Architecture preferred.
Experience in Medical Informatics preferred.
Prefer health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.)