Dev Lead \ Tech Lead
Full time or C2C.
Location- Houston TX
Qualification: (Knowledge, skills, competencies)
- Should be a Graduate
- Very good experience SQL Server Exp and Complex Store procedures.
- Good knowledge on OOPs concept and Design Patterns
- Oil and Gas domain knowledge · Very good communication
- Direct client interaction
Experience: 7-10 years
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and web browser
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Providing solutions with respect to Security integration
- Client coordination
- Exposure to cloud technology
- Experience \ Exposure to continuous build integration
- Should be independent and should be able to provide solutions who can understand the bigger picture rather than just executing what they are asked to
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Understanding the requirements from an end user perspective.
- Participating in the evolution of design for the application.
- Analyzing the design and developing the UI, Business Logic and Data Provider components.
- Coding with adherence to coding standards and best practices.
- Performing Configuration Management.
- Maintaining the code quality and strive to improve it
Ensuring functional quality by performing unit testing and bug fixing.