1. Design and Development of professional quality desktop application code in an Agile environment
2. Aware of Agile/Scrum principles and desire to abide by them
3. Proactive to solve issues and meet commitments
4. Development of unit tests for validation code
5. Interacting with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who will guide the software development
6. Working closely with other Developers to achieve objectives
a. Minimum Requirements:
i. Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or similar discipline, and 4 years of related experience or through 8 years of software development experience.
ii. Strong skills in C#, .Net.
iii. Working knowledge of calling 32-bit DLLs using PInvoke
iv. Experience with debugging code which contains calls to 32-bit DLLs, from Visual Studio
v. Committed to writing well documented code with good unit test coverage
vi. Experience with development of multi-threaded applications