Experience: 10+ Years
Location: Houston, Dallas
Job ID: 5002
* Deep expertise with Docker containers and orchestration platforms, including ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos, or Swarm (preferable)
* Experienced at producing multi-tier, high-availability infrastructure architectures in an Enterprise & cloud environment adhering to DR, Business Continuity and availability best practice
* Experience with application and infrastructure management and monitoring tools
* Experience with executing quick technical feasibility and proposal development for moving identified workloads to Azure/AWS
* Thorough background on general infrastructure components like Networking, Server platforms, storage, application structure (2-tier, 3-tier), Identity, Security (Encryption, PKI), load balancing, etc.
* Hands on exposure to monitoring tools like Nagios, Icinga, Prometheus, Elastic stack ( ELK ), API integration
* Proven knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system A good grasp of internet and networking elements such as TCP/IP, HTTP and DNS, routing, switching, firewall etc.
* Insight into service discovery concepts and understanding of SDLC
* Should have a passion for automating everything with a sense of ownership
* Worked with bleeding edge technologies
* Lead and coordinate technical activities and create artifacts throughout project including requirements management, analysis, design with reference models, architectural best practice documents etc.
* Perform research on technology trends, developing a technology roadmap
* Introduce standards and methodologies for Automation project.
* Skilled with automating Cloud infrastructure with 1 or more years designing/automating cloud aware infrastructure and applications
* Requires a Bachelors in Engineering
* Minimum 10 years of IT work experience in hands Software of Product development experience
If interested, send resume to: HR Dept, Recruiting_US@ilink-systems.com, Ref: RRC